Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordination Committee calls on the Finance Ministry to send the draft budget... and issues a wa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - The Coordination Committee calls on the Finance Ministry to send the draft budget... and issues a wa Empty The Coordination Committee calls on the Finance Ministry to send the draft budget... and issues a wa

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2022, 9:15 am

[size=35][size=35]The Coordination Committee calls on the Finance Ministry to send the draft budget... and issues a warning[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-06 | 08:22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Monday, the coordination framework called on the Ministry of Finance to expedite sending the draft budget law to the House of Representatives, while warning against attempts to circumvent the Federal Court law regarding Kurdistan oil.

Al-Attar said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that it “renews its stand with the people of limited income and the disadvantaged classes and calls on the House of Representatives to discuss and find serious solutions to expedite the legislation of the necessary laws to allow it according to the mechanisms established by the Federal Court during the period of the administration of daily affairs.”

He called on the coordination, the Ministry of Finance to "send the draft federal budget in order to see it and search to address all problems and complete the assignments for all and not for one category without the other."

The framework warned, "against attempts to circumvent the Federal Court law regarding Kurdistan's oil and political courtesy at the expense of the people's livelihood."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:21 am