Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary meeting to discuss emergency support and health insurance laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary meeting to discuss emergency support and health insurance laws Empty Parliamentary meeting to discuss emergency support and health insurance laws

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2022, 9:30 am

[size=46]Parliamentary meeting to discuss emergency support and health insurance laws[/size]
    Iraq
    09:52 - 06-06-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Finance Committee and the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee will hold a meeting today, Monday, to discuss the emergency support laws for food security, development and health insurance.

And the Media Department of the House of Representatives stated in a statement it received, that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee will hold an important meeting on Monday 6/6/2022 for the proposal of the emergency support law for food security and development at 12 noon at the committee's headquarters."

And she added, "The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee will host on Monday the head and members of the Health Insurance Authority to discuss the latest developments in the implementation of Health Insurance Law No. 22 of 2020 at 11 am."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:30 am