Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's ambassador in Baghdad meets the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's ambassador in Baghdad meets the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Iran's ambassador in Baghdad meets the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jun 2022, 5:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iran's ambassador in Baghdad meets the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Baghdad, Muhammad Kazem Al Sadiq, met with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, and discussed with him the dues of Iranian gas and electricity exported to Iraq and banking cooperation between the two countries.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, which took place on Monday, the two sides discussed banking cooperation, the dues of Iranian gas and electricity exported to Iraq, the problems of Iranian companies exporting technical and engineering services and their dues, as well as the conditions of Iranian bank branches in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Minister of Electricity, "Adel Karim", had announced a while ago that the dues for Iranian gas would be paid at the end of this month.[/size]
    [size=45]Karim said in a press conference: We have agreed with the government to pay the dues to the Iranian side, and I visited Iran and agreed with the Iranian Oil Minister to pay the dues before the end of the month.[/size]
    [size=45]He added: The Ministry of Electricity has tried as much as possible to prepare itself for this summer and has prepared a short technical plan from northern Iraq to its south; Hoping that this summer will be better than the previous ones due to the early preparations, procedures and maintenance carried out by the ministry.[/size]
    [size=45]This comes after the statement of the Iraqi Minister of Electricity (on April 28, 2022) regarding “the occurrence of an Iraqi-Iranian agreement during his visit to Tehran to re-pump gas to the required quantities with the payment of debts.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to Karim, "It was agreed with the Iranian side during our visit to Tehran to supply gas to Iraq in the summer, and they are committed to this to equip plants and generating units for the production of electric power."[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi minister also stated, “Baghdad owes Tehran sums of gas supply, and an agreement was reached to pay it, and they appreciated the Iraqi situation, and we expect that the preparation will be good in the coming summer and winter as well.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:30 am