Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Complete the project of electronic control to regulate the movement of trains

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Complete the project of electronic control to regulate the movement of trains  Empty Complete the project of electronic control to regulate the movement of trains

Post by Bama Diva Thu 28 Feb 2013, 5:02 pm

Complete the project of electronic control to regulate the movement of trains

28/02/2013

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - completed the General Company for railway project electronic control on trains via satellite. said spokesman company affiliated to the Ministry of Transport Jawad Khersan's (IMN) "The company has trained cadres Mtakhtssh the draft L. (C PTCL) to control the movement of trains via satellite, "announcing that the project" was completed and is under data entry trains. " He explained that the project aims to regulate the movement of trains between the provinces and scheduling its launch from the central station to the company rail via satellite to avoid accidents collisions resulting from poor timing and organization. " and the railway company to the implementation of some railway lines between Baghdad and the provinces to transport passengers and goods for the benefit of government institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:10 pm