Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Imports Turkish Dairy At A Value Of 88 Billion Dinars In One Year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Imports Turkish Dairy At A Value Of 88 Billion Dinars In One Year Empty Iraq Imports Turkish Dairy At A Value Of 88 Billion Dinars In One Year

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:47 am

[size=38]Iraq Imports Turkish Dairy At A Value Of 88 Billion Dinars In One Year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/09/2022 | 12:35 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The Turkish Fisheries and Animal Products Association announced today, Thursday, that Iraq imported Turkish dairy products at a value of 88 billion dinars during the past year 2021.
    The Vice President of the Association, Melih Ozal, said in statements followed by "The Information", that "Turkish dairy products occupied The first place among the other most exported animal products for the past year 2021,” noting that “the value of dairy exports amounted to 438 million dollars during the past year.”
    He added that "Egypt occupied the top of the countries importing Turkish dairy products, with an amount of 69 million dollars, followed by Iraq secondly, with 60.5 million dollars (about 88.5 billion Iraqi dinars), and Algeria thirdly, with 57 million dollars."
    He added, "China ranked fourth with $52.8 million, followed by the UAE with 24 million dollars, Bangladesh with 23 million dollars, Kuwait with 14.4 million dollars, Jordan with 9 million dollars, and Azerbaijan with 8.2 million dollars." finished/25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am