Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new commander of NATO in Iraq: We will continue to train your forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new commander of NATO in Iraq: We will continue to train your forces Empty The new commander of NATO in Iraq: We will continue to train your forces

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2022, 7:13 am

[size=32][rtl]The new commander of NATO in Iraq: We will continue to train your forces[/rtl]

June 8, 2022
    [/size]
    [rtl]US contacts to prevent an imminent Turkish attack in Syria
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad - Washington - time
    Iraqi Prime   Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi discussed with the new commander of the NATO Consultation and Training Mission in Iraq Iraq, General Giovanni Iannucci, the mission's work and ways to develop it.
    A statement issued by his office indicated that "Al-Kazemi stressed the importance of strengthening cooperation with NATO." In the field of training the Iraqi security forces, developing their efficiency at the institutional level, and raising the performance skills of the members of the forces the wish
    For his part, Iannucci explained «the importance of the relationship with Iraq, as it is a pivotal country in the region and the world, and that Its stability will reflect positively on regional and international stability.”
    He pointed out that "his mission is ready to work according to the priorities of the Iraqi government in the field of training and capacity building." security,” praising “the role played by the Iraqi government in this regard, as it approved diplomacy.” An American woman said Wednesday that the United States feared that Turkey would carry out its threat to launch a new attack in northern Syria, despite American warnings to prevent it from doing so. Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs Barbara Leaf affirmed during a parliamentary hearing "deep concern" Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's threats against the Kurdish fighters in Syria.
    "We have intensified our diplomatic contacts to try to stop this," she said. ...we are taking tireless steps towards the Turkish government to get it to abandon this reckless adventure.”
    When asked whether Ankara will abandon its plan thanks to the American efforts, the official replied, “I will be in.” Quite frankly, I can't assure you that.
    Since the end of May, the Turkish president has repeatedly threatened to carry out a new military operation against two regions in northern Syria against Kurdish fighters he classifies as "terrorists", including the Kurdish People's Protection Units, which was Supported by the United States and the international coalition in the fight against the extremist Islamic State.
    Washington has doubled its warnings against carrying out such an attack, which in its opinion threatens to destabilize the region and weaken the war on extremist groups.
    The new test of strength reflects the recurring tensions between the United States and Turkey, even though they are NATO allies At a time when Ankara opposes Finland and Sweden joining the alliance, a move supported by other members of the alliance NATO.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:09 am