Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: A Five-Year Plan To Support The System With New Generation Cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: A Five-Year Plan To Support The System With New Generation Cards Empty Electricity: A Five-Year Plan To Support The System With New Generation Cards

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 5:33 am

[size=38]Electricity: A Five-Year Plan To Support The System With New Generation Cards
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/10/2022 | 6:01 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad …
    The Ministry of Electricity confirmed, today, Friday, that it had set 3 ceilings to implement its five-year plan to support the national system through new generating capacities, and while it specified the duration of completion of solar energy projects, and confirmed that major international companies would implement these projects.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, said in a statement, “The Ministry of Electricity headed towards diversifying energy sources according to government directives and signed contracts with major international companies to implement projects and install solar power plants,” noting that “the ministry signed with Chinese companies Power China and Total.” The French, Masdar, and the Norwegian SCATEC alliance signed contracts to establish solar-powered power plants.”
    Moussa added, "The first phase of these projects includes reaching about 7,500 megawatts of production," stressing that "the ministry was keen to distribute this energy to all the governorates of Iraq to be a companion to the electric power system."
    He pointed out that "the major companies that were contracted with are supposed to have started a set of procedures for the establishment of these stations," explaining that "the ministry has proceeded with these contracts and investment projects and will be interested in purchasing that produced energy."
    He pointed out that "the work will require administrative procedures, including the allocation of plots of land," stressing that "high coordination has been made with the governors to complete these procedures in order to benefit from the governorates with these projects."
    He continued, "The ministry's plan, which we prepared some time ago, required a five-year plan of 5 years, and we assumed that it would have accelerated, middle and rear ceilings for a period of 5 years," noting that "the solar energy projects will be within the medium term, i.e. 2-3 years in terms of starting work and its readiness. To enter the service, and we will rely on it to support the electricity system with new generation capacities.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am