Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Civil Aviation Authority resolves the controversy over the international vaccination card

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Civil Aviation Authority resolves the controversy over the international vaccination card Empty The Civil Aviation Authority resolves the controversy over the international vaccination card

Post by rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 4:57 am

[size=46]The Civil Aviation Authority resolves the controversy over the international vaccination card[/size]
Iraq
03:11 - 06-11-2022
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Civil Aviation Authority in Iraq has clarified its position that travelers must present the international vaccination card. 

Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Jihad Al-Diwan said, “The instructions of the Ministry of Health and the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety require the presentation of the international vaccination card issued by the Ministry of Health, and the cancellation of reliance on the BCR examination,” stressing that “the BCR examination was canceled while keeping the international card. ".

He added, "The Aviation Authority is an implementation institution that takes directions from the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety, whether it is to cancel the international vaccine card or keep it."

And the Federal Ministry of Health confirmed earlier, its continued reliance on the international vaccination card, to encourage citizens to take the vaccine, protect them from the Corona virus and mitigate its damage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Sep 2022, 2:30 am