Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of transparency monitor cases of "sale ministerial positions" and calls Abadi to address

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of transparency monitor cases of "sale ministerial positions" and calls Abadi to address Empty Association of transparency monitor cases of "sale ministerial positions" and calls Abadi to address

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 7:17 am

Association of transparency monitor cases of "sale ministerial positions" and calls Abadi to address the phenomenon

08/18/20140

The Association of transparency in Iraq, on Monday, she spotted two cases for the sale of ministerial positions in a repeat of attempts passed upon the formation of the Maliki government in 2010. She Association in the last report has said that "political party arrested already the amount of five million dollars from a person in return for a promise to him giving him a ministerial portfolio, while the political party other negotiated the sale of portfolio Other compared to the amount of five million dollars was not the deal for reasons unclear so far. " The association said that "the sale of positions in Iraq is one of the exciting aspects of corruption," adding that "some people have the right to disregard the year based on deals made in secret between politicians beneficiaries dispersed sites and gathering political common interests in the perpetuation of corruption machine." She added that "some politicians, is indifferent to public opinion, they repeat an obscene what they have done in past years." Asserting that "the prime minister-designate that person to address this phenomenon, and it may only reproduces the experience of previous governments, which sank with all of the corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:29 pm