Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The mayor of Baghdad announces the start of developing a vital road that will reduce the momentum fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The mayor of Baghdad announces the start of developing a vital road that will reduce the momentum fr Empty The mayor of Baghdad announces the start of developing a vital road that will reduce the momentum fr

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Time: 06/11/2022 

{Local: Al Furat News} The Mayor of Baghdad, Ammar Musa Kazem, announced today, Saturday, the start of the development of Al-Harith bin Kalda Street as a new outlet for the Dora area from the Alwa Al-Rasheed side, and to reduce the momentum from the entrance to the capital, Babylon, with a length of 4.5 km.

A statement of the secretariat, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that "the mayor of Baghdad was briefed during a field tour on the direct work of developing and covering Al-Harith Bin Kilda Street, near Alwa Al-Rasheed Square, to transform it as a new outlet for the Dora area and reduce the momentum through Baghdad-Babylon."
    He added, "The development works include scraping and grading the street, spreading it with space, leveling and preparing for the cladding, with a length of 4.5 km and a width of 12 m."
    The statement indicated that "the mayor of Baghdad was also briefed on the work of the waste collection and transport baler for the municipality of Dora," directed to "afforestation around the baler, attention to the hygiene sector, doubling efforts to wash and clean streets, removing waste, and perpetuating the work of specialized mechanisms to serve the people of the region."
    He added that "the mayor of Baghdad visited the competition garden park in the locality of 840 and also viewed a number of areas located within the geographical area of the Dora municipality," directed by "increasing green spaces, establishing new public parks, maintaining and maintaining parks and opening them to citizens to be an outlet for citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm