Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Formation of a committee to transfer the ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad Airport to the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Formation of a committee to transfer the ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad Airport to the I Empty Formation of a committee to transfer the ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad Airport to the I

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 2:11 pm

Formation of a committee to transfer the ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad Airport to the Investment Authority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Finance announced the formation of a committee to transfer the ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad Airport to the Investment Authority .
    The ministry's media office said in a statement, "The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired a meeting that included the head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Al-Najjar, and a number of specialized general managers from the ministry and the authority."
    The meeting discussed, according to the statement, "Decision No. 175 of 2019 regarding the development of these lands in accordance with the amended Investment Law No. (13) of 2006 related to the transfer of ownership of the lands surrounding Baghdad International Airport to the Investment Authority, with the aim of starting the construction work of the Rafael City project .
    He added, "During the meeting, mechanisms to expedite the procedures for implementing the transfer decision were discussed, and the need to overcome all administrative and technical obstacles and difficulties in this regard ."
    He added, "It was agreed between the two sides to form a specialized committee similar to the so-called (single window) in coordination with all relevant parties, to supervise and follow up on the implementation stages of the decision in a way that ensures the completion of all required procedures in accordance with legal contexts and instructions."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:22 am