Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Warning From The Caretaker Government: It Is Trying To Control The Financial Abundance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Warning From The Caretaker Government: It Is Trying To Control The Financial Abundance Empty Parliamentary Warning From The Caretaker Government: It Is Trying To Control The Financial Abundance

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2022, 7:47 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Warning From The Caretaker Government: It Is Trying To Control The Financial Abundance
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/12/2022 | 10:44 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc, Rafiq Al-Salihi, warned against the caretaker government's attempts to control the financial abundance achieved from the rise in oil prices.
    Al-Salihi said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "The caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, through the Food Security Law, is trying to acquire the financial abundance achieved from oil revenues during the past months."
    He added, "The caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi does not have constitutional and legal powers that allow it to control the country's money and deprive the Iraqi people of it."
    "The Al-Kazemi government, since the early elections, has neither the legitimate nor the legal right to dispose of the country's wealth under the pretext of conducting daily business and the lack of sufficient food reserves to face the crisis of the rise in food prices."
    Last Wednesday, the House of Representatives approved the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development, after a wide debate that lasted for several weeks between the political parties that differed over it between supporters and opponents.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:16 am