Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the collapse of the cryptocurrency, how much has it been worth so far?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the collapse of the cryptocurrency, how much has it been worth so far? Empty With the collapse of the cryptocurrency, how much has it been worth so far?

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:17 am

With the collapse of the cryptocurrency, how much has it been worth so far?

Economie
    Spread Wednesday , 15 June 2022
    2 minutes reading

With the collapse of the cryptocurrency, how much has it been worth so far? 215044
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – The value of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies continued to decline on Tuesday as investors were bailed out of risky assets in anticipation of sharp interest rate hikes to tackle inflation.

The cryptocurrency market has come under heavy attack in recent months after it boomed and its value skyrocketed during the coronavirus pandemic to a crash. As the world's major central banks raised interest rates to tame spiraling inflation, traders were quick to dump riskier investments, including their volatile crypto assets.

Bitcoin, the world's most valuable cryptocurrency, has fallen by 8.32% in the past 24 hours, falling below $23,000. It lost about 33.79% of the currency's value in a week. Its price today reached $ 20,140, ​​less than its all-time high in November of last year, which was about 67%, when it was traded at about $69 thousand, or 70.20% below its all-time high, according to Coinbase data.

So far, the price of Ethereum, the second most valuable cryptocurrency, has fallen by 43.20% in the past seven days. In just the last hour, the price was up 4.04%. The current price is $1,063.
    Here is the infographic above, the prices of the selected cryptocurrencies after their decline in value, and the percentage of their decline within a week.
    https://arabic.cnn.com/business/article/2022/06/15/bitcoin-losses-jun15-infographic

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am