Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq adopts the price of $90 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Iraq adopts the price of $90 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget Empty Iraq adopts the price of $90 per barrel of oil in the 2022 budget

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance announced that the draft budget law for the year 2022 includes securing 51 trillion dinars to finance ongoing and new projects, confirming the adoption of the price of a barrel of oil at $90 a barrel in the budget.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Taif Sami, said in an interview during the spring conference organized by the Iraqi-British Business Council in London, and followed by "Economy News", that "the draft budget law for the year 2022 includes securing 51 trillion dinars to finance ongoing and new projects, covered from the public treasury as a result of The rise in oil prices, including 10 trillion dinars through foreign loans.
    She added, "The price of a barrel of oil will be approved in the budget at $90," stressing that "the white paper included reforming government banks through general structuring and governance, applying the comprehensive system and amending the internal system, and the project has now reached the State Council."

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am