Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

You're the Only One

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

You're the Only One Empty You're the Only One

Post by wciappetta Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:18 pm

You're the Only One

You're the Only One 

Here's is a new one. It's a relaxing original ballad. It's what I do while I wait for this to complete. Hope you enjoy it.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

franny and Will Cashem like this post

Will Cashem
    Will Cashem
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

You're the Only One Empty Re: You're the Only One

Post by Will Cashem Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:48 pm

Glad to see you're back Bro! I've missed your insight on things. I hope you're doing well.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:31 pm

Doing well, just riding this wave to the shore, we will get there. Stay safe my friend.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:51 pm

As far as insight goes, all we are really waiting on at this point is the formation of the gov whether a new one or a recertification of the existing. The budget will follow, the levers of power will click and we will be on our way. If the Maliki crew digs in their heels much longer, you will see massive protests and that might be the influential move that brings change. I hear that Sadr hasn't quit. You notice this resignation stuff all happened at the start of the recess. This puts negotiations on a fast pace I think. It cannot become official until parliament returns. Sadr can pull that back between now and then. In any case government formation is key. See ya.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:03 am

Regarding Sadr, clearly what I heard was incorrect. My own personal view is, now that the expected emergency meeting of Parliament is called for Thursday, the next outreach is to the Kurds Barzani with a promise to not implement the court's ruling against Kurd oil contracts as a sweetener to join the coordination framework and choose a president. After that I expect a general session of Parliament and a vote the president thus, we will complete a gov and move on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am