Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I

Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I

Post by Proven on Thu 28 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in Iraqi dinars
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 27, 2013, 9:40 am

Parliamentary
Finance Committee called on the government to impose the Iraqi dinar in
the dealings of investment companies operating in the country with a
view to supporting and strengthening of the local currency abroad.

A
member of the Commission and the Iraqi List MP Hassan al-Bayati said in
an interview transferred reporter "news agency, Iraqi," that: "directed
the Central Bank to support investment in dinars will support the
national currency and the Iraqi economy, and this prompts us to call to
rely on the dinar all insider and external to increase its value and
enhance confidence of the world and be a competitor of international
currencies. "

He
added that: "Most countries in the world depend commercial and
investment operations on its national currency, while Iraq still depends
on the dollar, mark the value of the Iraqi dinar parked on the price of
the U.S. dollar."

Author: (f. A.. Iraqi - Baghdad - a. T)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I

Post by weslin3 on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:18 pm

Yep! Thanks for all of the good news articles.... No one else has
these articles and knows what is going on like this place.....
Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in I

Post by Stevethebrit on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Your welcome. They are showing the plan if you can see it. I'll put some of the pieces together. As investors flood into the country with money to invest, they will increase the demand for currency, and all oil related assets. According to Shabibi, investors will cause massive inflation trying to purchase everything not nailed to the ground. Additionally, the Iraqi government will spend significant dinars rebuilding with imported materials, adding to inflation. In order to put Iraqis on equal footing for investments, and reduce the cost of imported goods, they will revalue the currency. I just spotted another article with more details on the plan. I'll get it. It's in the US State Dept report on Iraq dated February 2013 posted in the International topic section.

Do you think that they will allow this to happen or will they possibly nip it in the bud before it begins to spiral out of control?
Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 1:35 pm

Do you think that they will allow this to happen or will they possibly nip it in the bud before it begins to spiral out of control?

I think you question pertains to inflation, wheither Iraq will tolerate significant inflation or address it as planned.

I believe the plan was set up prior to the invasion. In 2002, Shabibi went before Congress and gave the blueprint for the redevelopment of Iraq. He explained the need for the forgiveness of debt, but it had strings attached. I believe Iraq has no choice. Sadam lost the war. Too much US treasure invested.
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 2:03 pm

I think you question pertains to inflation, wheither Iraq will tolerate significant inflation or address it as planned.

I believe the plan was set up prior to the invasion. In 2002, Shabibi went before Congress and gave the blueprint for the redevelopment of Iraq. He explained the need for the forgiveness of debt, but it had strings attached. I believe Iraq has no choice. Sadam lost the war. Too much US treasure invested.
I am sure many would love your interpretation of that. I know I did... ;)
Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 2:40 pm

Thanks Proven and yes, I was referring to inflation. Liking your interpretation of events too.
Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am sure many would love your interpretation of that. I know I did... ;)

US Treasure?---Cost of war, over 1.4 trillion since 2003. Casualties in Iraq: 4488. Wounded: 33184. How many more US contractors. Where are those "investment" dollars Iraq is using in their daily auctions coming from? Oil money? Oil money tied up in the DFI? Just putting the pieces together.

If you want to watch Shabibi lay out the plan in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, August 1, 2002, here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shabibi is at the 1 hour mark. By the way, the new Defense Secretary, Chuck Hagel, was sitting next to then Senator Joe Biden. I think your term Jackals is appropriate. Jackals are cousins of wolves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."

Last edited by Proven on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added details)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 24 Sep 2020, 12:11 am