Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary signatures to hold an emergency session to discuss "Turkish attacks" on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Parliamentary signatures to hold an emergency session to discuss "Turkish attacks" on Iraq Empty Parliamentary signatures to hold an emergency session to discuss "Turkish attacks" on Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2022, 4:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary signatures to hold an emergency session to discuss "Turkish attacks" on Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-18 | 03:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

, Representative of the State of Law coalition, Thaer Mikheib Al-Jubouri, confirmed today, Saturday, the collection of parliamentary signatures in order to hold an emergency special session in which the recent Turkish attacks on Iraq will be discussed.

Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "There is a collection of signatures that reached more than fifty deputies and it is increasing within the coordination framework and a number of other political forces outside the framework, in the process of submitting them to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold an exceptional session in which Turkish violations on our lands are discussed."

Al-Jubouri added,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It went too far in its aggression and its behavior, and therefore we are facing a moral, legal and historical position to come up with a position and urgent outcomes that would direct a clear speech to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To stop the continuous assault on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]whose exit from a neighboring country does not amount to an exceptional circumstance.”

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:05 am