Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy is likely to hold a parliamentary session this week to discuss Turkish violations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - A deputy is likely to hold a parliamentary session this week to discuss Turkish violations Empty A deputy is likely to hold a parliamentary session this week to discuss Turkish violations

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 4:59 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy is likely to hold a parliamentary session this week to discuss Turkish violations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-20 | 03:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

, a member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee and the head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Hussein Al-Amiri, suggested today, Monday, that a parliamentary session will be held this week to discuss the recent Turkish violations against Iraq.

Al-Amiri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "There are parliamentary signatures that were launched several days ago, the purpose of which is to host the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, the Ministers of Defense and Foreign Affairs, and the military leaders concerned with handling the security file in the areas where Turkish violations take place."

And he indicated that "the hosting comes in order to find out the facts related to the causes of the security breakdown in the northern regions."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the blatant Turkish interference, in addition to knowing the fact that there were previous approvals from my government[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I legitimized the Turkish intervention.”

Al-Amiri added: “According to the data that will be available during the hosting, it will be a parliamentary decision in order to stop these interventions internationally and regionally,” noting that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He is working to exhaust all legally and internationally necessary papers in accordance with the principle of good neighborliness in order to find a remedy and stop these Turkish violations.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:49 am