Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance directs an Iraqi bank to postpone the payment of farmers' debts for two year

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - The Minister of Finance directs an Iraqi bank to postpone the payment of farmers' debts for two year Empty The Minister of Finance directs an Iraqi bank to postpone the payment of farmers' debts for two year

Post by rocky Tue 21 Jun 2022, 5:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Finance directs an Iraqi bank to postpone the payment of farmers' debts for two years[/size]

[size=45]Today, Monday, Finance Minister Ali Allawi directed the Cooperative Agricultural Bank to postpone the payment of debts owed by farmers for a period of two years.[/size]
[size=45]A statement by the Information Office of the Ministry of Finance quoted Allawi as saying; “Based on Article Thirteen of the Food Security Law, it was decided to postpone for a period of two years the collection of government debts owed by farmers and farmers who wish to postpone the payment of loans and whose loans do not exceed 400 million dinars from the loans of the Agricultural Bank and the Agricultural Initiative in all governorates of Iraq.”[/size]
[size=45]He added that "the text of the paragraph also included not charging these debts any interest during the delay period."[/size]
[size=45]And the House of Representatives voted earlier on the Food Security Law in the amount of 25 trillion dinars.[/size]
[size=45]This action comes within the framework of the ministry's policy aimed at supporting farmers and farmers and enhancing the capabilities of providing local products, as well as assigning plans and directions to achieve food security, especially in light of the repercussions of the current global economic crisis.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 27 Sep 2022, 1:35 pm