Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The seats in the coordination framework will increase to about 123 seats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The seats in the coordination framework will increase to about 123 seats Empty Deputy: The seats in the coordination framework will increase to about 123 seats

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]Deputy: The seats in the coordination framework will increase to about 123 seats[/size]
    Iraq
    05:20 - 06-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of Parliament, Zahra Al-Bajari, announced that the next extraordinary session of Parliament will witness the swearing in of the constitutional oath of the alternate deputies, indicating that the seats in the coordination framework will rise to about 123 seats, and thus will be the largest bloc that names the prime minister.

Representative Zahra Al-Bajari said in a statement, “The extraordinary session called by the Presidency of the House of Representatives will witness the constitutional oath of the replacement deputies for the Sadrist bloc,” noting that “the seats of the Shiite framework will reach between 120 to 123 deputies, and therefore it will be the largest bloc in the parliament.” Representatives."

And she added, "The framework, after taking the constitutional oath of the new deputies, will submit a request to the Presidency, accompanied by the signatures of its deputies, for the purpose of declaring itself the largest bloc, and therefore it will be tasked with naming the prime minister after the vote on the next president of the republic."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:41 am