Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Parliament can add paragraphs to the Food Security Law instead of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Parliament can add paragraphs to the Food Security Law instead of the budget Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Parliament can add paragraphs to the Food Security Law instead of the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 4:53 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Parliament can add paragraphs to the Food Security Law instead of the budget[/size]
    Iraq
    02:17 - 06-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced that the House of Representatives can add paragraphs to the Food Security Law instead of the budget.

Mazhar Muhammad Salih said that there is no constitutional possibility that provides mechanisms for submitting the draft general budget law and passing it through the executive authority towards the legislative authority.

Saleh added that according to this matter, it is difficult to approve the current year's budget.

He explained that the House of Representatives can add paragraphs to the food security law instead of the budget by presenting and voting on the draft law to amend the emergency food security law, which is accepted and implemented by the executive authority.

A report issued by the World Bank warned of the impact of the delay in forming the government and approving the budget on the growth of Iraq's economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:28 am