Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet spokesman: The electricity sector enjoys the full support of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet spokesman: The electricity sector enjoys the full support of the government Empty Cabinet spokesman: The electricity sector enjoys the full support of the government

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 5:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim confirmed the government's full support for the electricity sector, while noting that the Iraqi-Chinese agreement includes the construction of two thousand schools .
    Nazim said during a press conference that followed today's cabinet session, which was attended by the correspondent of the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "our forces continue to achieve their achievements against terrorism, and this pushes the government to confront threats with greater determination."
    He added, "The Prime Minister praised during today's session the elimination of the so-called governor of Anbar and dozens of terrorists, and at the same time recommended continuing to work in the face of difficult conditions and providing services to citizens."
    In another matter, he pointed out that "the agreement with China includes the construction of 2,000 schools, and this agreement confirms the government's seriousness in providing services, and it also provides full support to the electricity sector."
    He stressed that "the government has achieved multiple successes at the diplomatic level and openness to neighboring countries, and Iraq is highly respected in the region, which enabled the government to complete its programs and achieve economic partnerships," noting that "the current government continues its work and provides services until the last moment of its life."
    Regarding the decisions of today's session, Nazim explained that "the Cabinet voted on the draft agreement to avoid double taxation with the State of Azerbaijan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:52 am