Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suggestions For The Participation Of 200 Deputies In Today's Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suggestions For The Participation Of 200 Deputies In Today's Session Empty Suggestions For The Participation Of 200 Deputies In Today's Session

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 7:44 am

[size=38]Suggestions For The Participation Of 200 Deputies In Today's Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/06/23 | 12:42 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    Member of Parliament Aref Al-Hamami confirmed, on Thursday, that large numbers of deputies flocked to Parliament, indicating that the number of attendance may exceed 200 deputies.
    Al-Hamami said in a statement to “The Information” that “the parliamentary influx is large and from various political forces, and there is no political bloc boycotting the inauguration session of the replacements for the Sadrist movement’s resigned deputies.”
    He added, "There is great agreement on passing the substitutes, and we have not recorded any objection or political disagreement over the determination of the emergency session and its details, and the number of participants in the session may reach 200 deputies."
    Al-Hamami indicated that "the real dialogues will start as soon as the parliamentary rights of the political forces are established, especially the coordination framework and independent representatives, and negotiations with the Sunni and Kurdish forces begin." Done/25 d

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:59 am