Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's first comment after today's session

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - Allawi's first comment after today's session Empty Allawi's first comment after today's session

Post by rocky Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:43 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi's first comment after today's session[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Policy

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-06-23 | 14:53
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, considered, on Thursday, that forming a government without the presence of the Sadrist bloc would only complicate matters.

Allawi said in a tweet on "Twitter", "Proceeding with the formation of the government without the presence of the Sadrist bloc that won the elections, which proved that it is not looking for positions as much as it is searching for the formation of a national government will only complicate matters."

He added, "It would have been better to harness all efforts and capabilities to stop the Sadrist bloc's deputies from resigning and to hold constructive national dialogues in which all national forces participate by adopting the principle that there is neither winner nor loser, and a national government representing all of our people will emerge from it."

And the House of Representatives held today, Thursday, an exceptional session that witnessed the performance of the constitutional oath by the replacement representatives instead of the Sadrist representatives.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:28 am