Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocating $520 million for the development of oil exploration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocating $520 million for the development of oil exploration Empty Allocating $520 million for the development of oil exploration

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2022, 5:40 am

Allocating $520 million for the development of oil exploration

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Oil Exploration Company announced, on Sunday, the allocation of 520 million dollars to develop the exploration sector for crude and increase Iraq's reserves.
    "The company has prepared a five-year plan, at a cost of $520 million, aimed at developing the exploration sector, financing projects, purchasing modern equipment and devices, training workers, and improving infrastructure by launching major projects," the company's director, Basem Muhammad Khudair, said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper.
    Khudair pointed out that "the government should take great care to include in the budget the allocations required to match plans for expansion of exploration projects in associated and free gas, in order to reach 80 percent of self-sufficiency in Iraq's needs by 2026, and to equip power plants that depend on importing part of it. From outside".
    He explained, "There are 9 exploration teams affiliated with the company deployed in the governorates of Nineveh, Anbar, Najaf, Muthanna, Basra, Wasit and other governorates," noting that "encouraging quantities of oil were discovered in the Muthanna governorate, and work is currently underway to search for new reserves to compensate and increase the reserves in the country." . 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:49 am