Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar reveals 300 strategic projects and excludes 20 lagging companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Dhi Qar reveals 300 strategic projects and excludes 20 lagging companies  Empty Dhi Qar reveals 300 strategic projects and excludes 20 lagging companies

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 8:02 am

Dhi Qar reveals 300 strategic projects and excludes 20 lagging companies 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Emaar Dhi Qar Fund announced, on Tuesday, the existence of 300 strategic projects in the sectors of health, roads, bridges, electricity, sports, tourism and agriculture, while it announced the exclusion of 20 lagging companies
    The director of the fund, Razak Al-Rikabi, said in a statement, "The governorate is living on the impact of reconstruction and construction for the first time in its history," noting that "42 of them have actually entered service and have been handed over to the beneficiary departments, including projects in the sectors of health, electricity, sewage, sports, youth and roads. and bridges." 
     He added, "The fund expanded its projects for the current year and included all districts and districts of the governorate," noting that "the fund whose projects are supervised by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers achieved a completion rate in the rest of the projects that reached more than 50 percent," noting that "
    Al-Rikabi stated that "The Dhi Qar Reconstruction Fund has a legal personality as it is an independent body linked to the prime minister's office and its allocations are separate from the regional development program, of which the governorate's annual share is 6.8% according to population density."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:48 pm