Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Republic of Iraq responds to Muqtada al-Sadr's tweet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Republic of Iraq responds to Muqtada al-Sadr's tweet Empty The Presidency of the Republic of Iraq responds to Muqtada al-Sadr's tweet

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 8:49 am

The Presidency of the Republic of Iraq responds to Muqtada al-Sadr's tweet

[ltr]2022.06.28 - 16:48[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Clarification..  
    The Presidency of the Republic had previously received a draft law (criminalizing normalization with the Zionist entity) sent by the House of Representatives for the purpose of completing the procedures for its issuance and ratification and in accordance with the legal and constitutional mechanisms followed by the Presidency of the Republic for the laws enacted by the House of Representatives, and His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham, had directed Saleh dealt with this law in the form sent by the House of Representatives without any notice, and it was published in the Iraqi Gazette on June 20, 2022 to enter into force.  
    In this regard, we affirm that the position of the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, as is well known, is a firm and supportive position for the Palestinian cause and the attainment of the full legitimate rights of the Palestinian people and the liberation of their homeland from the occupation of the Zionist entity. to the United Nations.
    ………
    ..Presidency Spokesperson
    Tuesday 28 June 2022  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:44 am