Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: We will follow up on the distribution of job grades and will not allow them

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Parliamentary Integrity: We will follow up on the distribution of job grades and will not allow them Empty Parliamentary Integrity: We will follow up on the distribution of job grades and will not allow them

Post by rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 4:32 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Integrity: We will follow up on the distribution of job grades and will not allow them to be tampered with[/size]
Iraq
09:54 - 06-29-2022
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives revealed its continuous monitoring of job grades and not allowing them to be tampered with.

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Hadi Al-Salami said that the Integrity Committee will follow up the distribution of job grades, and there will be complete transparency of appointment through the Federal Service Council, stressing that in the event of any manipulation, it will be exposed to public opinion.

He pointed out that the meeting of the independent representatives with the demonstrators demanding appointment resulted in the formation of a coordinating committee representing the demonstrators to familiarize themselves with the mechanisms of appointment in all transparency, explaining that the issuance of an investment law was aimed at providing job opportunities for young people through it, but what happened is that most investment projects resort to Foreign labor.

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee stressed the need to impose an employment rate of Iraqi labor on investors and reduce their foreign counterparts according to the actual need.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 1:30 am