Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi Parliamentary Delegation Arrives In Baku To Attend The Non-Aligned Conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi Parliamentary Delegation Arrives In Baku To Attend The Non-Aligned Conference Empty An Iraqi Parliamentary Delegation Arrives In Baku To Attend The Non-Aligned Conference

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:41 am

[size=38]An Iraqi Parliamentary Delegation Arrives In Baku To Attend The Non-Aligned Conference
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/29/2022 | 9:45 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    The House of Representatives announced, on Wednesday, that a parliamentary delegation has arrived in the Azerbaijani capital, Baku, to participate in a conference on non-aligned countries.
    He said in a statement, which was reviewed by / the information /, that "the delegation headed by the Vice-President of the Council, Shakhwan Abdullah, arrived in the Republic of Azerbaijan to participate in the Baku Conference of the Parliamentary Network of the Non-Aligned Movement."
    The statement added, "The delegation of the House of Representatives includes the membership of each of the representatives: (Karim Shakur Muhammad, Muhammad Rasoul Dakhil, Hamid Ahmed Salih), to participate in the work and meetings of the Baku Conference and to attend the open sessions of the parliamentary network." finished/25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 pm