Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the reasons for al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of the reasons for al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process Empty Disclosure of the reasons for al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 2:10 pm

2022-06-30 | 14:43
    On Thursday, a close associate of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, revealed the reasons for the latter's withdrawal from the political process.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced, a few days ago, his withdrawal from the political process, and justified this by saying, "so that I do not participate with the corrupt in any way."

Salih Muhammad al-Iraqi said in a statement, "What are the reasons that prompted Mr. al-Sadr, the leader, to withdraw from the political process, and I will mention to you some of them."

He added, "The government can only be completed with the involvement of the corrupt, subordinationists and sectarians, and the independents stand neutral in the project of the national majority government, for reasons of encouragement, intimidation or lack of confidence," stressing that "political blocs, and even some countries, insisted on consensus, and this in his view is forbidden and unfair to the people and the nation."

He pointed out that "the conscious classes, such as media professionals, analysts, competencies, technocrats, and others, did not support the national majority project, but some of them were against, especially with the hostile media war, and there was no popular support for that, despite the fact that the majority sympathized with the majority project."

Al-Iraqi pointed out that "the beneficiaries, dissidents, and worldly people from the current dominate in the event of the success of the formation of the national majority government, and this puts the last Shiite national card at risk, and the outbreak of a Shiite conflict over the sharing of government spoils before its formation, so what if it was formed."

He continued, "The issuance of a law criminalizing normalization led to the opposition of the outside world against the owner of the reform project and the majority project, and the formation of the majority government would clash with rampant corruption in all parts of the state, including the politicization of the judiciary and other state institutions." Very much, the doctrine is not superior to corruption, but to reform and the rejection of sectarianism.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:08 am