Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Notice From The Ministry Of Labor For People With Disabilities And Special Needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Notice From The Ministry Of Labor For People With Disabilities And Special Needs Empty Notice From The Ministry Of Labor For People With Disabilities And Special Needs

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 2:33 pm

Notice From The Ministry Of Labor For People With Disabilities And Special Needs
    06/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs issued a notice to people with disabilities and special needs regarding the registration of the privileges of Law No. 38 of 2013 according to the electronic form.
    In a statement received by Earth News, the ministry stated, “The Welfare Authority for People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs notes that the registration for the privileges of Law No. 38 of 2013 according to the electronic form continues, starting from 6-30-2022 and for a period of one month, and the link is open during holidays and outside official working hours to allow room In front of people with disabilities, registration and non-crowding.
    The ministry called on “all citizens in the authority’s database of applicants for 2019 not to crowd out their other brothers and to register because their data is already registered.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 pm