Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Investment is preparing to establish housing complexes at a price of $250 per square metre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Investment is preparing to establish housing complexes at a price of $250 per square metre Empty Kurdistan Investment is preparing to establish housing complexes at a price of $250 per square metre

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 2:45 pm

[size=30]Kurdistan Investment is preparing to establish housing complexes at a price of $250 per square metre...and requests reach 400% of the number of housing units

2022-06-30
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Investment Commission in Kurdistan revealed that 90,000 applications have been submitted for housing units in investment complexes, indicating that the price per square meter ranges between 250 to 350 dollars per square metre.
    The head of the Investment Authority in the Kurdistan Region, Muhammad Shukri, said that the price per square meter for the housing unit ranges between 250-350 dollars in all regions and cities of the region, and there is a committee formed by the Council of Ministers that follows up the registration lists on the housing units, as well as determining the lands that will be Building residential complexes on them with a unified design in all governorates and independent administrations.
    He called on local governments to place the construction of housing units close to services, main streets and transportation lines.
    Shukri indicated that 90,162 people applied to obtain housing units, including 80,487 people representing families, and 9,675 singles.
    On May 11, the head of the Investment Authority in the Kurdistan Region, Muhammad Shukri, announced a project to build 20,000 housing units for low-income people and tenants in all regions and cities of the region.
    Thus, the number of applicants, amounting to 90,000 applications, exceeds the number of housing units that will be built by about 400%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm