Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The coordination framework meetings with representatives of several political forces w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The coordination framework meetings with representatives of several political forces w Empty State of Law: The coordination framework meetings with representatives of several political forces w

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:44 am

[size=46]State of Law: The coordination framework meetings with representatives of several political forces were positive[/size]
    Iraq
    20:04 - 07-01-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed today, Friday, that important understandings will be announced next week.
    Al-Otbi said that the meetings of the coordination framework with representatives of several political forces during the past days produced positive results at various levels due to a comprehensive agreement that the political blockage must be resolved and pushing for the formation of a consensual national government that contributes to solving the country's problems.
    Al-Atabi expected, "Important understandings will be announced next week, especially since the movement towards the intensive meetings has not stopped and there is continuous communication between the important political forces in the Iraqi scene."
    He pointed out that "the formation of the government will not be delayed according to his vision, especially since the recent understandings have cut half the way towards resolving the outstanding issues."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 am