Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Al-Halbousi has decided his order to join the coordination framework to form the next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Al-Halbousi has decided his order to join the coordination framework to form the next  Empty State of Law: Al-Halbousi has decided his order to join the coordination framework to form the next

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 5:37 am

State of Law: Al-Halbousi has decided his order to join the coordination framework to form the next government
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of the State of Law Coalition, Ahmed Al-Sudani, stated that the "Sunni" Sovereignty Alliance has decided to join the coordination framework to form the next government, noting that the final position of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and some independents is still undetermined.
    Al-Sudani said: “I believe that the Sovereignty Alliance has resolved its decision to join the coordination framework, and the rest of the blocs are also close to the coordination framework,” noting: “We have the issue of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and some independents, as their final position is still undetermined. I also think that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi will go.” with the coordination framework.
    It is noteworthy that the deputies of the coordination framework and their allies did not attend more than once the parliament session to vote on the presidential candidates.
    Al-Sudani explained, “The conditions of the Sovereignty and Al-Halbousi alliance are not impossible, but they consider them to be the right of the Sunni and Kurdish components. And alliances, unlike the alliance to save a homeland, which used to make things difficult, and I think that things will be resolved after Eid.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:31 am