Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi asked: How can the government work and provide the best without a budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi asked: How can the government work and provide the best without a budget? Empty Al-Kazemi asked: How can the government work and provide the best without a budget?

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2022, 10:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi asked: How can the government work and provide the best without a budget?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-03 | 06:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed today, Sunday, that the government went through difficult circumstances, as it had two years of life, including the year 2020 when there was no budget, and in the following year 2021 the budget was available, and now in 2022 there is no budget.

Al-Kazemi asked, according to a statement by his media office, received by Alsumaria News, "How can the government work and provide the best without a budget?", noting that "every year in which the budget is delayed, it causes a delay of five to ten years in providing services."

The Prime Minister added, "The Iraqi people are waiting for the government to provide them with services and provide them with job opportunities," stressing that "it is unreasonable for the government to remain monolithic and unable to accomplish, because there is no budget for not forming a government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am