Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Three files should be among the priorities of the next government's work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: Three files should be among the priorities of the next government's work Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: Three files should be among the priorities of the next government's work

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jul 2022, 4:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy for Al-Fateh: Three files should be among the priorities of the next government's work[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-08 | 04:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Aziz Sharif Al-Mayahi, confirmed today, Friday, that there are three important files awaiting the next government, which are considered among the priorities of its work.

Al-Mayahi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The next government should be a service government based in its performance on advancing the economic and service realities of the country, and focusing on restructuring the country's infrastructure and imposing sovereignty."

Al-Mayahi added, "There are three important and strategic files that represent the priority of the next government's work in case it wants to be at the good expectations of the Iraqi people," noting that "the first file is the security, and work to schedule the withdrawal of all foreign forces from Iraq."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

He continued, "The second issue is the economic and job creation by supporting small and medium industrial enterprises, and supporting them by protecting the product and providing a safe environment for work and soft loans."

He pointed out that "the third file is the service, by addressing the infrastructure and focusing on solving the electricity and water problems."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:58 am