Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There is no financial budget for 2022... and the situation is deteriorating further

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

There is no financial budget for 2022... and the situation is deteriorating further Empty There is no financial budget for 2022... and the situation is deteriorating further

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jul 2022, 4:41 am

[size=35][size=35]There is no financial budget for 2022... and the situation is deteriorating further[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-08 | 05:05

[/size]

Source:

Failure to pass the 2022 budget law will push the wheel of growth back and affect job grades.

In light of parliamentary expectations that the current year’s budget law will not be passed, it will lead, according to observers, to a deterioration in the economic reality more than it is, especially with regard to allocating job grades and completing service projects 

There is no financial budget for the year two and twenty-two, this is what the Parliamentary Finance Committee expected after the end of the first half of this year, and that the ideal work is to start a draft discussion of the next year’s budget, so that economists can talk about all the indicators that show Parliament’s inability to pass the current year’s budget In the presence of a caretaker government.

A negative reflection and a deterioration of the economic reality more than it is in the event that what the political circles have spoken regarding the adoption of the budget law is proven. Budgeting.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 am