Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi extends an invitation to the political forces – urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi extends an invitation to the political forces – urgent Empty Al-Kazemi extends an invitation to the political forces – urgent

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2022, 4:31 am

advertisement

[size=35]Al-Kazemi extends an invitation to the political forces – urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2022-07-09 | 02:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News - Nineveh
    , Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called today, Saturday, for political forces to assume their national responsibility in resolving the political crisis.

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The Prime Minister[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1267304981/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/][/url]Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met today during his inspection visit to the province of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nineveh, with a number of members of Parliament from representatives of the province, in addition to a number of officials in it.

The statement added, "The meeting witnessed a review of the governorate's reality and needs in all sectors, and a search for ways to work hard in order to enhance the investment and reconstruction environment in the governorate, and to achieve the demands of its people."

During the meeting, Al-Kazemi stressed "the importance of cooperation and integration between the work of the legislative and executive authorities, and the need for high coordination in order to improve performance and meet the aspirations of citizens."

Al-Kazemi said, "There are great opportunities for the province, and we must all work on them in cooperation and assistance," noting that "cooperation between the executive and legislative authorities is very important, and you should work as one team, to serve your province and your country."

He continued, "Cooperate in creating a conducive environment to launch and implement projects as quickly as possible, and never compromise on the quality of work."

He continued: "Our people and our children deserve a lot, and they have experienced difficulties, and it is time to intensify efforts to serve them, and remove all obstacles."

He pointed out that “many obstacles and problems can be solved in cooperation and coordination in order to facilitate procedures and speed up work mechanisms.”

He explained, “The country is witnessing a specific political situation, but this should not prevent us from working in the service of our people with full force and without any hesitation.” And he

added: "Although I call on the political forces to assume their national responsibility in resolving the political crisis, I declare that this government is proceeding with its duty vigorously, and it will not delay in providing service to our people with all its capabilities,"

he said.

He pointed out that "there are other projects in various governorates that are being worked on vigorously, and they will be opened soon."

He concluded his speech by saying: "I congratulate you once again on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you success in serving the country and the citizen, and cooperating together in supporting projects and pushing them towards completion with strength and measure."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm