Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund announces the granting of loans to 160,000 housing units since 2005

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund announces the granting of loans to 160,000 housing units since 2005 Empty The Housing Fund announces the granting of loans to 160,000 housing units since 2005

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 5:11 am

The Housing Fund announces the granting of loans to 160,000 housing units since 2005

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities counted the housing units completed from loans since 2005 .
    The Director of the Planning and Information Technology Department at the Fund, Ahmed Hashem Abed, said in a statement reported by the Iraqi News Agency, "The Housing Fund grants loans to all Iraqi citizens under the age of 65 under the law, and every citizen, whether employed or not, is covered by the loan and can easily apply through The electronic link on the fund's website .
    Abdul added that "the sums were available through the Central Bank, and we do not have any liquidity problem, and it has been resolved, and the Housing Fund only lends residential homes. As for residential complexes, it is the jurisdiction of the Real Estate Bank ."
    He added, "The number of units that he has loaned since 2005 has exceeded 160,000 housing units, and this number is large and I do not think that there is a department in Iraq that was able to build this large number of housing units ."
    "As for the interests, they were raised after appeals by citizens, but they are deducted once and from the first payment 5%, and the installment period is 20 years, so the loan amount is 75 million, and the monthly installment is 331 thousand."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 am