Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of a dispute between the Minister of Transport and one of the “influential people” .. Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of a dispute between the Minister of Transport and one of the “influential people” .. Iraqi  Empty Because of a dispute between the Minister of Transport and one of the “influential people” .. Iraqi

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:25 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Because of a dispute between the Minister of Transport and one of the “influential people” .. Iraqi travelers are “prevented” from traveling to China[/size]

[size=45]An informed government source revealed, on Tuesday, that a dispute between the Minister of Transport, Nasser Al-Shibli and an agent of the Baghdad-China Airlines, caused Iraqi travelers to be prevented from traveling to China, indicating that the Iraqi travelers on this flight organized a protest sit-in at Baghdad International Airport to demand the wages of airline tickets. .[/size]
    [size=45]The source said that "about 80 Iraqi passengers, who were supposed to fly on an Iraqi Airways plane, were prevented from entering Baghdad International Airport to travel to China, and the airfare they had paid were not refunded."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "Iraqi travelers who were prevented from entering the airport organized a vigil at the entrance to Baghdad Airport to demand their money."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "the flight is scheduled to start today at four o'clock in the afternoon on Iraqi Airways, but there is a dispute between the Minister of Transport, Nasser Al-Shibli, and the agent of the Baghdad-China line, who monopolizes the line and does not allow Iraqis to travel on the national carrier," according to the source.[/size]
    [size=45]The source pointed out that "the price of a plane ticket from Baghdad to China is more than 3000 US dollars," adding that "the agent is behind a political party, so he is influential at Baghdad Airport and the Ministry of Transport."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:21 am