Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union Bloc: The presidential election session is imminent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - The National Union Bloc: The presidential election session is imminent Empty The National Union Bloc: The presidential election session is imminent

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2022, 4:46 am

[size=46]The National Union Bloc: The presidential election session is imminent[/size]
    Iraq
    10:34 - 07-16-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Suzan Mansour, a spokeswoman for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives, confirmed that the visit of President Bafel Jalal Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, to the capital, Baghdad, indicates understandings regarding the election of the President of the Republic. 

Representative Suzan Mansour said that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced yesterday, Friday, the end of the legislative recess of the House of Representatives, calling on the political blocs to resolve the dialogues to proceed with setting the session for the election of the President of the Republic, which means the start of the new legislative term for the House of Representatives. 

Regarding the dialogue between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Democratic Party regarding the presidential candidate, Representative Suzan Mansour said that there are no developments so far in the Democratic Party’s position on the Presidency of the Republic, noting that the arrival of President Bafel Jalal Talabani to Baghdad indicates many understandings and on this basis, I think The session for electing the President of the Republic is about to take place, and then assigning the agreed-upon candidate to the presidency of the Council of Ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:12 am