Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The framework decided the selection of the prime minister by 97 percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The framework decided the selection of the prime minister by 97 percent Empty Deputy: The framework decided the selection of the prime minister by 97 percent

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2022, 7:19 am

[size=46]Deputy: The framework decided the selection of the prime minister by 97 percent[/size]
    Iraq
    14:09 - 07-17-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Dergham Al-Maliki, revealed today, Sunday, that the framework for the issue of choosing the next prime minister has been resolved by 97%, indicating that the call of the Presidency of the House of Representatives for a meeting of all political forces is an indication of the end of the presidencies crisis.
    Al-Maliki said in a press statement, that the data and our specific and confirmed information indicate that the leaders of the coordination framework have resolved the issue of choosing the prime minister, indicating that the framework forces have resolved the matter of the prime minister by 97% and the rest is related to putting up the name of the character for approval by the Sunnis and the Kurds.
    He added that the parliament's call for a meeting of all political forces is an indication of the end of the presidencies crisis, and it is likely that the presidency of the republic and the government will be resolved next Wednesday, hoping that the Kurdish brothers will agree on one personality and that the 2018 scenario will not be repeated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 8:12 pm