Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea bans its citizens from traveling to Iraq for 6 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea bans its citizens from traveling to Iraq for 6 months Empty South Korea bans its citizens from traveling to Iraq for 6 months

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2022, 5:21 am

South Korea bans its citizens from traveling to Iraq for 6 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - translation
    The South Korean government decided to extend the travel ban imposed on seven countries, including Iraq and some parts of the Philippines, Russia and Belarus, for a period of six months due to the prolonged security risks, according to its perception.
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Monday that it had "decided to extend the ban until January 31 of next year . "
    As a result, South Koreans will not be allowed to travel to Iraq, Ukraine, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Libya, as well as to the Zamboanga Peninsula, Sulu, Basilan and Tawi-Tawi in the Philippines . According to world.kbs
    The State Department said there is a strong possibility that the designated areas will experience political unrest and terrorist risks for an extended period of time.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:00 pm