Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim discusses with Blackshart the path of forming the next government and stresses the importan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Al-Hakim discusses with Blackshart the path of forming the next government and stresses the importan Empty Al-Hakim discusses with Blackshart the path of forming the next government and stresses the importan

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2022, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Hakim discusses with Blackshart the path of forming the next government and stresses the importance of the international role in helping Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ammar Al-Hakim, head of the National Wisdom Movement, discussed with the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Plasschaert, the path of forming the government and the upcoming benefits.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim stressed, according to a statement by his office, the importance of forming the government according to specific criteria in choosing its president, parties and ministers, stressing the need to form a harmonious team of competent and honest personalities.[/size]
    [size=45]He called on all political forces to assume their responsibilities to end the current political impasse, and reiterated the call for the Kurds to decide their candidate as an entitlement that leads to the formation of the government.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim stressed the importance of the international role in helping Iraq find solutions to the climate and food security crisis, pointing to the importance of the international presence at the cultural and social level and helping Iraq to overcome challenges, considering that Iraq's stability is a necessity for the security and stability of the region and the world./ End[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:56 am