Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador: The next government must address Iraq's problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador: The next government must address Iraq's problems Empty US Ambassador: The next government must address Iraq's problems

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2022, 4:55 am

[size=38]US Ambassador: The next government must address Iraq's problems[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: The US Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, commented on 07/20/2022, on the decision of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to direct members of the Sadrist bloc to withdraw from Parliament.
    Romanowski said in a statement to a number of journalists: I will not give Sadr any advice, as he knows best what is best for the country.

She added: I do not imagine that the Iraqi people want armed groups to control their airspace, and the formation of the government is an internal Iraqi affair.

She pointed out that the next government should address the problems of Iraq, and America will remain in the Middle East, and is committed to its friendship with Iraq.
    She explained that Iraq's contribution to the Jeddah summit was very important, stressing that Washington will support the private sector in Iraq and its creators.

She continued: We have supported Iraq economically and diplomatically on the issue of the electrical connection, and we hope that the new government will seek to expand the partnership and relationship with the international community, and it must protect Iraq's sovereignty.

She pointed out that Iraq is the cornerstone of the stability of the Middle East, and it is a strong strategic partner of America, and its stability is important to the United States.

She explained that there are three ways to strengthen the partnership of Iraq and the United States, and we will support Iraqis and families until a stable Iraq is reached.
    She emphasized by saying: We do not do anything different in Kurdistan than we do in Baghdad, and we do not encourage one party at the expense of another regarding the position of President of the Republic.
    She indicated that America will not interfere in choosing the Kurdish candidate for the presidency of the republic, which is a purely Iraqi Kurdish option, and we do not interfere with it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:43 am