Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan, Yada, Walkingstick and more....Wednesday Night 7-20-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan, Yada, Walkingstick and more....Wednesday Night 7-20-2022 Empty MilitiaMan, Yada, Walkingstick and more....Wednesday Night 7-20-2022

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:08 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan, Yada, Walkingstick and more....Wednesday Night 7-20-2022[/size]
    KTFA:
    MilitiaMan:  There are many things that are underway and because the PM Kahdimi has the necessary powers proved to him while during emergencies.  That may have very far reaching powers to. Far enough to do contracts and or even dissolution of the parliament.
    As we can see the day that Total (French Oil company) announced they would be leaving by end of month. That most definitely rattled their cage at the PM office. lol. We saw the result later that day with a conclusion and signing of the Total deal. We then witnessed the PM the next day get a medal of honor on France's Total behalf.
    Then we later hear that the Total contract(s) were originally in USD denomination, yet those contracts were cancelled and re-written in Dinar.

MilitiaMan cont…….That would take an emergency action one may think? One action that today suggests the contracts may be challenged by a deputy(s) to their validity. The action by the deputy apparently will be appealed with the Supreme Judicial Council. The deputy likely hasn't read his own constitution very well.
    The SJC has written a few times on the matter. There is no such thing as a caretaker government. The term caretaker is merely contextual and not implicit to the constitution. Note:
    We know the data has been provided to support that view many times. So, I am of the mind that Total knows that what happened was legal and is presently legal of necessary powers to be used as need be during the political crises (emergency).
    Now with PM Kahdimi last week talking about: Al-Kazemi made that announcement last Sunday for all ministries to nullify, void, and adjust, contracts dealing with wages.~ PM  Kahdimi
    Then we see the CBI come out and tell us they have an online platform that is in process of developing the work of exchange and mediation companies in the sale and purchase of all foreign currencies.
    That means they have a plan and are telling those in the need to know and us that they'll be letting all know that the platform will have restrictions and will ensure speed and accuracy. The special platform for activities practiced by their companies will b effeictly efficient as it gets. They will be notified of the specific time later.
     In other words, pay attention now. Change is coming and you will need to have the instructions to maintain integrity of operations.
    Well that suggest this new system is block chain oriented by the sounds of it.
    The system would be known by the PM, as the CBI would have worked in conjunction on the matter, just as like the WTO has an eye and or ear in the matter too. So, yes to the EFSL, (Emergency Food Security Law)  it has wide reaching tentacles that allow for the many things to happen during the normal course of the day to day needs of the citizens and their entitlements.
    One of which is the changing of the exchange rate. The online platform will see to that being smooth, fast and secure.. I like it all. ~ MM
    TNT:
    Yada:  At present, the Euro has dropped in value to the dollar by 20%, The may who touted the dollar will drop are proven wrong because the dollar is the strongest currency at this time. This makes it ideal to ReIssue the dinar being the dinar/dollar are playing off each other. The Summit this past weekend also had the other currencies pegging to the dinar and expecting it's release to be like a stimulus to their currencies valued.
    Yada:  Imagine the amount of dinar the US holds in a reserve account now and how much more dinar we will hold after our exchanges? I'm not going to say our reserve account will double but it will put us a top of the list of countries with dinar. An asset to the dollar if you will
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Walkingstick   [via Frank26]   The monetary reform must be announced after the seating of the government and at that time they will also discuss the dinar's value and billions to be put into circulation in the streets of Iraq for the citizens.  This part is for the citizens IQD exchange in country going from the three zero notes to the new small category notes exchange in their country.
    Mnt Goat  Article:  "...IRAQ IS PREPARING TO JOIN THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION"   Does Iraq need an international currency to join the WTO?  No, they do not however, I believe they are attempting to do so prior to becoming a full member of the WTO.   Certainly an international currency would make it much easier to trade if you have a currency on FOREX.  Quite frankly, I believe it would be extremely hard for Iraq to conduct major trading of goods and services with the rest of the world through the currency process of the auctions and being pegged solely to the US dollar. The risks would be too high and they know it.  This is part of the White Paper reforms to go to FOREX.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am