Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muthanna Seeks To Include 145 Projects In The Food Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muthanna Seeks To Include 145 Projects In The Food Security Law Empty Al-Muthanna Seeks To Include 145 Projects In The Food Security Law

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 9:10 am

[size=38]Al-Muthanna Seeks To Include 145 Projects In The Food Security Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/25/2022 | 1:28 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    Al-Muthanna Governorate announced, on Monday, the inclusion of 145 projects that it seeks to implement within the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development.
    The Governor of Al-Muthanna, Ahmed Manfi Judeh, said in a statement reported by “Al-Sabah” newspaper, that “Al-Muthanna is the first governorate that submitted its project plan to the Ministry of Planning, within the budget allocated to it in the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development, and according to the listing requirements approved by the Ministry.” The plan was submitted electronically and on paper.
    Judeh added, "The plan that was presented is (A) and includes 145 projects in all sectors, and there is a plan (B) that will be submitted to the Ministry after completing its submission from the heads of administrative units and the competent departments, as it will witness the implementation of many projects in the sectors of health, water, electricity, roads and municipalities. Sewage, agriculture, education, youth, sports and other service sectors in the governorate center and all districts and sub-districts. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:19 am