Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A New Parliamentary Movement To Change The Dollar Exchange Rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A New Parliamentary Movement To Change The Dollar Exchange Rate Empty A New Parliamentary Movement To Change The Dollar Exchange Rate

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2022, 5:23 am

[size=38]A New Parliamentary Movement To Change The Dollar Exchange Rate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/28/2022 | 11:29 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    The State of Law Coalition’s representative, Duha Al-Qaisar, confirmed, on Thursday, that there is support from the forces of the coordination framework to reduce the dollar exchange rate.
    Al-Qaisar said in a statement to "Information" that "most of the forces affiliated with the coordination framework are striving, and through the next government, to return the dollar exchange rate to its previous rate."
    She added that "the concerned committees in the House of Representatives presented many studies on the possibility of returning the dollar exchange rate, and this does not entail any other consequences."
    She pointed out that "there is a real tendency among most of the political forces to reduce the value of the dollar after the rise in prices and the damage of millions of citizens, especially the poor segment."
    She pointed out that "the procedure requires all political forces in the House of Representatives to take measures that contribute to restoring the dollar exchange rate to what it was previously."
    The representative of the National Approach Alliance, Hassan al-Asadi, had confirmed in a previous statement, the possibility of reducing the dollar exchange rate in the new budget, stressing that there is a parliamentary movement to return the dollar exchange rate to what it was previously. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:08 pm