Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Counter-Terrorism Service denies that its forces surrounded Baghdad and Al-Khadra airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Counter-Terrorism Service denies that its forces surrounded Baghdad and Al-Khadra airport Empty The Counter-Terrorism Service denies that its forces surrounded Baghdad and Al-Khadra airport

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2022, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Counter-Terrorism Service denies that its forces surrounded Baghdad and Al-Khadra airport[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the Counter-Terrorism Service issued a clarification regarding the movement of its forces towards Baghdad Airport and the Green Zone.[/size]
    [size=45] A statement issued by the agency said, “While the apparatus continues night and day in pursuit of the remnants of ISIS and its bedding, some social media pages have covered the news that pieces of the apparatus have spread on the road to Baghdad International Airport and inside the Green Zone, and as we deny that our units are deployed in any place ".[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Our forces continue to achieve security and pursue ISIS terrorist remnants wherever they are found, and that the formations of the Counter-Terrorism Service have allegiances only to Iraq and the military establishment."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "at this particular time, rumors are being circulated to make these heroic security forces part of the current political situation, and this matter is not true and has nothing to do with reality."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:46 am