Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Iraq will achieve semi-self-sufficiency in the production of oil derivatives by 2025

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Oil Minister: Iraq will achieve semi-self-sufficiency in the production of oil derivatives by 2025 Empty Oil Minister: Iraq will achieve semi-self-sufficiency in the production of oil derivatives by 2025

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:55 am

[size=46]Oil Minister: Iraq will achieve semi-self-sufficiency in the production of oil derivatives by 2025[/size]
    Economie
    12:36 - 08-07-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, announced that Iraq is the only country capable of producing the largest amount of crude oil among the crude-producing countries in the coming years, while indicating that Iraq will achieve semi-self-sufficiency in the production of oil derivatives by 2025.

The Minister of Oil said, "Iraq has capabilities It is exceptional and is almost the only one among the OPEC and non-OPEC producing countries that is able to increase crude oil production in quantities of up to 3.3 million barrels per day record over Iraq’s current production in the coming years.”

He added, "Iraq has transferred and other projects under referral capable of collecting more than 3,300 million barrels per day by the end of 2028, which will enable it to produce 8 million barrels per day at the end of 2025 in a manner that ensures the achievement of global stability in the energy market."

He pointed out, that " 

He explained, "The total for Iraq, which is fixed in the OPEC schedule, after the recent increase, has become around 4 million and 664 thousand barrels per day, compared to Iraq's share in the previous schedule, which was 4 million and 600 thousand barrels per day."

He pointed out, "Iraq has a surplus production at stake, to market the required quantities for the oil market globally," stressing that "there has not been a record drop in the crude export rate, due to problems in the export platforms."

With regard to importing oil derivatives, the Minister of Oil stressed that "Iraq will enter the stage of semi-self-sufficiency in oil derivatives locally by the end of 2025."

He pointed out, "Our steps to dispense with importing oil derivatives will be on two axes. The first is to enter the Karbala refinery into service in October 2022, which will reduce Iraq's need for gasoline and gasoline by 50%, i.e. from 15 million liters, the amount of daily need, to 7 million. liters, while the second Basra refinery fcc will reduce up to 3 million liters per day, which will help to complete the projects of Baiji north of Baghdad and Diwaniyah in central Iraq, to ​​compensate for the rest of the mentioned needs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am